Hum Creative is seeking Summer graphic design interns for college credit as arranged with your school.
Positions are available beginning May 6th.
Hum Creative is a Seattle based design studio specializing in branding, web, and packaging.
• Time commitment between 10-20 hours per week.
• Strong time-management skills with the ability to meet deadlines.
• responsive to change and open to feedback
• strong typographic skills
• experience & interest in blogging and social media
• proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, & Photoshop
• your own laptop + current industry standard software required
Work closely with a small creative team to support new and ongoing studio projects, by:
• Performing both design and production assignments, such as contributing design ideas, generating multiple variations of established designs, creating mock-ups, and assisting in file preparation
• Participating and contributing to design discussions within the team.
• Preparing client presentations
HOW TO APPLY:
Include your resume, availability, and a link to your online portfolio. A small file portfolio PDF may also be sent. Files over 5mb will be ignored.
Due to the volume of applicants, we are unable to reply to all inquiries.